Looking for a new owner ...Is it you! This gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home sits high in a beautiful street in Beeliar. Freshly painted, featuring open plan living areas plus separate theatre room and formal dining, great size kitchen, and outdoor entertaining area with easy care back yard. Perfect and ready for you to move straight in.
This immaculate home boasts:
- Master bedroom with both walk-in robe and mirrored built-in robe
- Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe, bedroom 3 and 4 with walk-in robes
- Main bathroom has shower, vanity and includes bath
- Lounge room or study at front of home
- Formal dining/Activity room
- Large open plan living area including family and dining
- Kitchen with lots of cupboard space and bench tops, stainless steel appliances including
electric oven, gas hot plates,range hood and dishwasher, fridge recess, shoppers entry.
- Spacious and separate theatre room featuring double door entry
- Ducted evaporated air conditioning
- Gas bayonet in main living area
- Tiling to all main living areas
- Bedrooms with timber look laminate flooring
- Downlights throughout
- Solar panels with government REBS to save you $$$$
- Large paved entertainment area with easy care artificial lawn and garden beds with fruit
and berry trees
- Great size back yard perfect for the kids trampoline or even a pool
- Reticulation to front lawn
- Stratco garden Shed
- Double automatic remote garage
- Easy access to public transport
Meve at Beeliar has proved to be one of the most successful residential estates in the southern suburbs. Located off Beeliar Drive and bordered by the Beeliar Regional Park, it has become a well-established and friendly community with landscaped parks and lake, quality homes and gardens, a primary schools, high schools, sports fields, a community centre, village shopping centre including an IGA and growing shopping and dining precinct. This beautiful large family home just a short walk to a primary school and Beeliar Reserve National Park. Also Gateway Shopping Centre, Bus Station and Train Station all minutes away plus Coogee beach.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.