Don't let the name deceive you, this property is anything but a cottage! Set on the border of Coogee, this outstanding family home has so many features that it really has to be seen to be believed! Offering over sized bedroom spaces flowing into expansive living areas, the floor plan has so much to like. The enclosed theatre room will offer privacy and quiet when needed and the open plan living areas sprawling out to the alfresco area creates a real sense of space. If you aren't impressed yet, the kitchen including fully equipped scullery, is the real centre piece of the home and will blow your socks off!
An easy care and low maintenance home with nothing left to do, this is the true definition of lock and leave!
Location wise, you are minutes away from the stunning Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina and a short 11-minute drive from the heart of Fremantle with multiple dining and recreational options set in-between.
- Master bedroom with huge walk in wardrobe and black butt timber flooring
- Ensuite with shower, double vanity and separate toilet
- Three additional double bedrooms with double mirrored robes and black butt timber flooring
- Study with black butt timber flooring
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, double vanity and toilet
- Powder room with vanity
- Kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, 900mm electric oven, range hood, overhead cupboards,
double fridge recess with water connection and Essa stone bench tops
- Separate Scullery with loads of bench space, double sink, dishwasher, microwave recess and
- Open plan family and meals areas tiled with 600mm x 600mm rectified tiles
- Theatre room carpeted with a raised step for your lounge suite
- Enclosed tiled games room
- Laundry with built in cupboards and linen cupboard
- Loads of storage with an additional passage cupboard and broom cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quality white plantation shutters throughout
- Skirting boards throughout
- Soft closing on all cabinetry drawers and doors
- Raised 31C ceilings throughout
- Low energy LED down lights throughout
- Large tiled alfresco under the main roof
- Easy yard with paving and artificial turf
- Secure front entrance with private retaining wall and lockable gate
- Double garage with extra height for 4WD with roof racks
- Separate secure parking for a trailer, boat or caravan
- Built by Plunkett Homes
- 432sqm block with 299sqm of built up area
About the Location:
Close to all amenities with excellent public transport links within walking distance.
- 1.9km to Spearwood Primary School
- 2.5km to Port Coogee Marina
- 2.9km to Saint Jerome's Catholic Primary School
- 7.5km to Fremantle
- 24km from Perth CBD with easy transport links
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **