Boasting a fantastic combination of day to day living and entertaining features, you'll be proud to call this property 'home' for years to come.
Internal living space includes formal lounge, separate home office/activity room positioned to the front of the home along with the stunning master bedroom with 31 course ceilings and double walk in robes. The main living space includes an open plan kitchen, family/meals area plus large games room. There are three additional generously sized bedrooms with built in robes and the fourth bedroom adjoins the main bathroom plus a separate laundry and second toilet.
Stepping outside you have your very own tropical oasis! There is abundance of room to host dinner parties and entertain friends and family under the large gabled patio or spend your lazy summer days relaxing around the pool. The backyard is easy care and above all is low maintenance.
• Kitchen with rangehood, gas hot plates, electric oven and walk in pantry
• Laundry with dryer recess, huge walk in linen and separate second toilet
• Stunning solid wooden floorboards to bedrooms
• x4 Security cameras
• x12 Solar panels - 1.5kw
• Gas bayonet point to family room
• Below ground saltwater swimming pool
• Double garage with shopper's entry
• Garden shed
• Block Size: 598sqm
• Built in 2006 by Celebration Homes
The home is exclusively located on a 598sqm north facing block that's walking distance to South Coogee Primary School and Beeliar Village which includes Coles supermarket, local cafes and restaurants, doctors, pharmacy, day care and other specialty shops.
Contact Listing Agent TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841