Ex Display Entertainer' family living at its best. The inside meets the outside with double sliding doors from the family area and another slider from the kitchen to the beautifully presented alfresco entertainment area complete with water feature and caf blinds, making it user friendly all year round. You will certainly not be disappointed here with the outstanding presentation and dcor.
- Double door entry with crime safe doors
- Massive king-sized master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a sliding door out to decked
- All other three bedrooms are queen sized with built-in wardrobes, bedroom 2 has a floor to
ceiling double slider robe
- Ensuite with large shower, corner spa bath and double vanity unit, heat light fan, down
lighting and sliding door to master bedroom
- Powder room off ensuite
- Bathroom with shower, step up bath, heat/light fan and single vanity
- French doors to tiled activity area with phone and television point
- Double French doors to stunning theatre room with Foxtel
- Double French doors from entry into HUGE family/ meals room with 34 course high ceilings,
television point and Foxtel
- Incredible kitchen with L shaped breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards and overhead cupboards
with lighting, range hood, 5 burner gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, walk-in
pantry, phone point and loads of bench space.
- Computer nook with television point
- Massive walk-in storage room
- Laundry is off the kitchen separated by a sliding door with double linen cupboard and
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning through out
- 68 BRAND NEW LED lights throughout
- Solar hot water system (tank replaced 6 months ago)
- Security alarm system
- 3 Water features
- Big alfresco entertainment under the main roof with caf blinds
- Automatic reticulation to manicured gardens
- Built in 2007 by Plunkett Homes
- 595 sqm block approximately
This property is in such a convenient location and is just a short stroll down to the local shopping centre with a variety of shops to cater to all your needs, local community centre, lovely lake and park and the local Beeliar Primary School.
Approximately 10 minutes' drive (5.7 kms) to Coogee Beach, approximately 17 minutes' drive (12.1kms) to Fremantle, approximately 8 minutes' drive (5.9kms) to Gateways Shopping City and Cockburn Central Train and Bus Station.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.