Located in a quiet pocket this outstanding home will surprise, for more reasons than one!
Originally built as a stunning 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home, it has been improved to a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home with 2 kitchens. The home is sectioned off in a way that you really are buying 2 homes in one.
- Master Bedroom is King sized with excellent robe space
- Bedroom 2 is also large and includes a robe recess
- Bedroom 3 and 4 are great size and now form part of the second house (easily restored back
- Three bathrooms
- Kitchen (1) has great space, equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, tiled
splashback and shopper's entry
- Spacious tiled living and family area
- Separate Dining
- Separate second lounge and sitting room
- Patio entertainment area
- Kitchen (2) is fully equipped with its own stand up gas stove and oven.
- A Family/Sitting room is also part of this section of home.
Other features include:
- 3 x Split System air conditioning
- 5-Kilowatt Solar Power System
- Rear access to the back yard
- Stunning front garden and lawns that are fully reticulated
- The back yard is very easy low maintenance and has been enhanced by a Gabled Patio for
- Security Alarm System
The granny flat as it is known has its own separate entrance and has many opportunities to be so much more. A uniquely designed home and located within minutes to the Cockburn Shopping City and Train Station.
Cockburn Central Train Station - 2.2kms
Cockburn Shopping City - 1.7kms
Emmanuel Catholic College - 600 metres
Success Primary School - 3.9kms
Jandakot Primary School - 1.9kms
Lakeland Senior High School - 4.0kms
Perth CBD - 23kms
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.