Beautiful house, fantastic location, modern and neutral dcor. . . . and a killer kitchen. If you're looking to move into the highly sought after suburb of Hammond Park then look no further! This immaculate four bedroom, two bathroom home ticks all the boxes and is priced to sell!
- Large master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
- Bedrooms two, three and four all have built-in wardrobes
- Large ensuite with shower, his and her's vanity and separate toilet
- Main bathroom with bath, shower , vanity and separate toilet
- Quality kitchen with stone bench tops 900 mm gas cook top and electric oven,
range hood, dishwasher recess, massive walk-in pantry and large breakfast bench
- Large open plan, tiled family and meals areas with high ceilings
- Theatre room with carpet and gas bayonet point
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large separate linen cupboard
- Alfresco entertainment area with high ceilings
- Good sized rear yard with lawn and garden shed
- Automatic reticulation to front and rear gardens
- Double garage with automatic door
- Council Rates $1868pa
- Water Rates $204 per quarter
- Year Built May 2014
- Builder Celebration Homes
This immaculate family home is 5.9kms to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, 6.5kms to the Cockburn Central bus and train station, 10.3kms to Coogee beach and 900m to Hammond Park Primary School.
Bring your buyers through, we offer an automatic conjunction to all Agents.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.