Delightful park home finished off beautifully. Not a cent to spend just move on in and enjoy this lock up and leave home. The current owners have been here for 7 years and have loved the park lifestyle and the location to Cockburn Sound beaches (walking fishing and swimming), close to transport for Fremantle and trains into Perth. Excellent neighbours and the facilities offered at the park are just some of the pluses to this style of living.
- Main bedroom fits a queen bed with double sliding wardrobe space, reverse cycle split air conditioner and a roller shutter.
- Second bedroom is currently being used a study.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, water filter, overhead cupboards and plenty of fridge space
- Open plan kitchen, meal and family with overhead fan and a reverse cycle split air conditioner
- Timber look flooring through main areas
- Patio entertainment with caf blinds and power points
- Instant gas hot water system
- Security doors
- Large storage shed
Woodman Point Caravan Park has a swimming pool, bbq areas, community hall, visitor parking and reception/shop area.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.