This tastefully renovated and extremely well-maintained large family home has had just one loving owner and is ready for a lucky new family to call it home. Set on a very spacious, low maintenance 900sqm lot with a large powered brick workshop, this property is a tradie or car enthusiasts dream.
There is ample outdoor entertaining space with two separate patio areas including a water feature, caf blinds and built in BBQ. Inside, the spacious renovated kitchen and ample living areas form the centre piece to the timeless design. With large, double sized bedrooms and a separate games room there truly is room for the entire family.
- Magnificent master suite with walk in robe
- Luxury ensuite with shower, separate toilet and large stone top vanity
- Spacious minor bedrooms, two with double robes
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and large stone top vanity
- Kitchen with spacious stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, electric wall oven, asko
dishwasher, microwave recess, double sink and full-sized pantry
- Open Plan living and meals area
- Laundry with sink and bench space plus additional storage space
- Separate linen cupboard
- Loads of additional storage
- Quality window treatment and light fittings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout including outdoor under patio
- Two gas points to family and front lounge
- Electric roller shutters to front windows and all bedrooms
- Large 8m x 7m powered brick workshop with access from the road and room for 2 cars
- Two large patio areas with built in BBQ, water feature and caf blinds
- Double lockup carport with automatic door
- Low maintenance yard with easy care gardens
- 900sqm block size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
- 80m to Santich Park
- 600m to St Jeromes Catholic Primary School
- 1.6km to Beeliar Village Shopping Centre including Coles and Cafes
- 3.1km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
- 3.2 km to Coogee Beach Surf Lifesaving Club
- 4.2km to Port Coogee Marina and Dome Caf
- 6.2km to Fremantle (approx. 15-minute drive)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.