Situated in the outstanding Madox estate by Mirvac and fronting the lush Novelli Reserve, this luxurious Blue Print home is located on one of the most sought after lots within the estate. Offering a sizable 512sqm of land with a 288sqm home, all the hard work is done for you, simply unpack and enjoy.
No expense has been spared with spacious rooms and high-end fixtures including stone bench tops, gloss cabinetry, LED downlights and exposed aggregate concrete. You will just love the thoughtful floor plan including oversized entry, large master suite, the ultimate luxury ensuite, theatre room and a great open plan living area. Outside, the alfresco entertaining area transfers seamlessly from the indoors with sliding stack doors providing access to the alfresco and roomy backyard.
- Spacious master bedroom with huge walk in robe
- Luxurious ensuite with double shower, double vanity including stone bench and gloss cupboards and separate toilet
- Spacious minor bedrooms all with double robes
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower and large stone top vanity
- Separate powder room with vanity and hand basin
- Oversized kitchen with copious bench space and large double fridge recess
- Open scullery including double under mount sink, dishwasher and double pantry
- Open Plan living and meals area
- Large enclosed theatre room with built in bar
- Separate open study/activity area with double storage cupboard
- Laundry with sink and bench space plus additional double linen storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas hot water
- Quality fixtures and fittings including LED down-lights throughout
- Large alfresco area with exposed aggregate concrete
- Double lockup garage with automatic door
- Low maintenance yard with reticulated easy-care lawns gardens
- 2018 built home by Blue Print Homes with 288sqm of built area (198sqm internal)
- 512sqm park fronting lot
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
- Across the road from Novelli Reserve including Community Gardens
- 1.2km to St John Basso Catholic co-ed School (K - 12)
- 1.7km to Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Aldi and Cafes
- 1.8km to Harrsidale Senior High School
- 2.1km to Aspiri Primary School
- 7.6 km to Cockburn Central Train Station and Entertainment Precent
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer before the closing date.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.