Situated in a quiet and convenient area of Success, this home is packed with quality features. From the moment you step through the front door, you will be dazzled by the solid Marri flooring that flows throughout the living areas of the home. This magnificent residence provides a wonderful sense of space by making smart use of the block size while maintaining ample yard space.
Within walking distance to Success Primary School, Aubin Grove train station, local shops, parks, restaurants and cafes, this home is a must-see. Offering access to amazing facilities located in Cockburn Central, or an easy commute into Perth City, you will never be too far from the action!
- Queen-sized master bedroom with carpeted floors, walk-in robe and pelmeted blackout
- Double-sized minor bedrooms both with carpeted floors and built-in robes.
- Ensuite with double vanity, shower and separate toilet.
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath.
- Well equipped and spacious kitchen with quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric
oven, dishwasher, rangehood, large walk-in pantry and overhead cupboards.
- Open plan dining and family room opens up to a large decked alfresco area with cedar lined
roof and downlights.
- Additional theatre, games or study room.
- Quality split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living area.
- Near new, high-quality plush carpets.
- Low-maintenance, easy care gardens.
- Double undercover garage located at rear with direct access to home interior.
- Double gate access to rear allowing extra parking or space for a trailer.
- Security alarm system.
- Gas hot water system.
- 2006 built bespoke design home with 213sqm total area.
- 382spm block set on a great street.
About the Location:
Close to all amenities including schools, parks, playgrounds and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance:
- 500m to Aubin Grove Train Station
- 850m to Success Primary School
- 1.2km to Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre including Woolworths, bakery and cafes
- 1.7km to The Park Hive Shopping Centre including IGA, Doctors Surgery, Pharmacy and The
Quarie Bar and Brasserie.
- 2.6km to Cockburn Central Shopping Precinct including Train Station, Shopping Centre and
Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC).
- 10.2km to Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- 24km to Perth CBD.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.