Set directly across from Waterbuttons Park overlooking Copulup Lake and the Thompson Lake Nature Reserve this property is located in one of the best pockets of Success. You will be equally impressed once you step through the front door with quality fixtures and fittings throughout including solid blackbutt flooring to the living areas. Good sized bedrooms provide a real sense of space and the open plan living area to the rear of the home overlooking the stunning alfresco will have you never wanting to leave. This property is an absolute must see so add it to your list and call for a viewing today.
- Master Bedroom with carpeted floors and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 double sized with carpeted floors and robes
- Ensuite with double vanity, shower and toilet
- Main Bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
- Separate study adjacent to living areas
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cook top and
- Open plan family and meals area
- Large decked alfresco under the main roof
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning unit to main living area and master bedroom
- Neat and tidy reticulated lawns and gardens
- Double garage
- 337 SQM lot size
About the Location:
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
- 800m to Success Primary School
- 850m to Park Hive Shopping Centre including IGA, Quarie Bar and Brasserie and cafes
- 1.4km to Aubin Grove Train Station and freeway entrances
- 3.6km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.