All offers presented. Automatic conjunction, all Agents bring your buyers.
"PARADISE IN CASUARINA" - this magnificent property has been well loved and has had a huge amount of money poured into it, which is to your advantage!
Located in a tranquil, secluded location, this rear block borders on the edge of the 9th hole of the Marri Park Golf Course.
As you drive down the "sealed" bitumen driveway, finished with commercial grade kerbing "paradise" comes into view with the lush, beautiful gardens and bushland setting along with the designer built, prestige large home sitting on 8749sqm or 2.162 acres of land.
As well as a huge/high double enclosed garage for your cars, drive further along the long flowing driveway and you will find the massive 7.5 x 10.5 approx double, enclosed powered workshop and another 6.4 x 10.5 metre approx. carport to store your boat or caravan and also included is an "extra" small gardening shed.
Also at the rear of the property is the massive, fully enclosed (netted) vegetable garden. "Pick your own vegetables" - no harmful chemicals needed.
Plus there's the chickens - lovely fresh eggs, daily. Extra large pen for them to roam.
Sit and relax under any of the veranda's or entertain, and have a BBQ under the newly built, amazing, huge Gabled Patio ($70,000 approx) or maybe you would just like to relax and read a book in the Gazebo built amongst the trees and take in the peace and tranquillity of the magnificent gardens and birds and the many bandicoots who come to visit.
Or you may want to just sit in the Family Room with the whole wall of windows view where once again the views are just a "picture" of beautiful garden, bushland views and even a large "windmill". The Family Room even has a remote controlled "sun blind" for when the sun goes down and reverse cycle airconditioning.
Come evening you will love relaxing in the large / glass fenced, outdoor heated spa with maybe a cocktail or two in hand.
- High ceilings throughout, including majestic raked ceilings in the kitchen, family and
- Bigger than King sized Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioner
and ceiling fan. Ensuite has shower, vanity and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 is a big Queen size with 3 Built in/sliding door cupboards to the ceiling.
- There's also a study desk and overhead cupboards above desk and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 3 is another King size room with walk in robe.
- New carpeting throughout house only a few years ago.
- Main bathroom has bath, shower and vanity.
- Amazing renovations have been very recently done in kitchen with beautiful, solid granite
tops, loads of cupboards and "extra long" drawers, top of the range, all "Neff" new
appliances which include induction cook top, range hood, oven, warming drawer, microwave
and dishwasher. Also a skylight in kitchen.
- Comfortable, large Lounge or Theatre Room or has plenty of room for a large pool/snooker
- Laundry comes complete with broom, bench cupboards and also overhead cupboards, so much
- Large, very spacious 3 door Linen closet in Hallway.
- Apart from reverse cycle air con in Family Room you also have the choice of a Large slow
combustion fire which also heats up 2 bedrooms through a ducting system.
- Up on the roof are 12 Solar Panels @ 3.3kw, saving you on your power bill.
- The outdoor patio comes with pull down blinds to keep out the wind, gas barbecue is
connected to the "main" gas bottle supply and there's running "cold water" at the sink of
- "Stairway to Storage" with "pull-down" attic ladder into High Roof space. Flooring and
lighting have been added.
- Submersible bore pump near to car bay left hand side of the house and 9 stations.
You will Feel as though you're living in the country but you're only :
- 3 Minutes away from the Kwinana Freeway
- Kwinana Train Station and Hub Shopping Centre - 6 mins away
- Gateways Shopping Centre and Cockburn Train Station - 15 minutes away
- Perth CBD 27 - 30 minutes away
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.